Interfacing a third-party application with the Particeep API
Particeep offers white-label subscription solutions to financial services based on a Rest API.
During the subscription phase, several data are collected via the API:
- customer data and documents
- partner data and documents
- product-related data and documents
- data and documents related to transactions
This data must often be sent to internal management systems or to depositaries to automate post-transaction processing.
To do this, it is necessary to connect the Particeep API to the third-party solution.
Data can be sent:
- via email
- via automatic workflow
- via request from the Particeep API.
How to interface a third-party solution with the Particeep API?
2 solutions are available:
- make requests directly to the Particeep API with your key / secret
- recover a flat file (csv or text) via an export from your admin back-office to then consume it in the third-party solution
How to make requests to the Particeep API?
Nothing coulb be easier! Particeep provides interactive documentation accessible via this link: https://api.particeep.com/swagger
You can start your first requests via this tutorial: https://www.particeep.com/en/doc/start
Good to know :
- constitute your request via the graphql solution via this tutorial: https://www.particeep.com/en/doc/graphql
- creation of the request via https://api.particeep.com/graphiql
- below is an example of a result file
For any questions, please contact our team at email@example.com